FlexTime 1.3 is now available from the FlexTime home page, and will be submitted to the Mac App Store for review by Apple.
This update fixes a few pesky bugs and also brings an updated look to FlexTime’s document window design. I decided to finally get rid of the decidedly out-of-date “polished window” reminiscent of iTunes from a decade or more ago.
I took the opportunity with this update to also take advantage of OS X’s “auto save” functionality so that you can not only quit and reopen FlexTime without worrying about saving, but also revert to previously saved versions with OS X’s built-in Time Machine history browser.
Here is the complete list of changes for this release:
- Support for OS X Autosave and Document versioning
- Clean up the document window interface to better match look of OS X
- Fix a bug that caused an additional untitled document to appear when reopening the app
- Fix a bug that could cause a crash when closing a running routine
- Fix a bug that prevented completely empty routine documents from opening
- FlexTime now requires OS X 10.10 or greater.
Enjoy, and let me know if you notice anything amiss!