This update addresses a minor but annoying “flash of white” in the main window’s preview when moving between posts. I took this oppportunity to revise the main window preview to use Apple’s modern WebKit view, so be on the lookout for any changes in the main window that are unexpected.
Complete list of changes for this release:
- Reduce flickering appearance of main window preview while switching between posts
- Relative HTML Fragments can now be used within preview window e.g. to jump to different tagged parts of a post
- Fix a bug that prevented blogs from being reordered in the blogs list
- Fix a bug where changing preferences caused an open post editor to be activated
- Fix a bug where text after the “More” tag in a Micro.blog post would be stripped
- Fix a bug that caused some HTML elements to be made self-closing when they shouldn’t be
- Fix a visual discrepancy in the height of the status bars at bottom of main window
If you enjoy MarsEdit, please consider writing a review or rating the app on the Mac App Store, spreading the word on Facebook or Twitter, and of course, writing about the app on your own blog! Thanks for your support.