This update addresses a long-standing shortcoming of the app that prevented puzzles in the Across Lite (.puz) format from being openable in Across Lite, or other apps that open such puzzles but verify the internal “checksum” values in the puzzles. Now you should be able to share edited or completed puzzles with folks who use Across Lite. Let me know if you run into any examples of puzzles where it doesn’t work as expected!
The update also includes some bug fixes related to printing and VoiceOver. Here’s a complete list of the changes:
Black Ink 2.1.5
- Saved puzzles are now compatible with being opened in Across Lite
- Add a new Edit menu item to “Copy Clue” for the selected word
- Fix a bug that could cause puzzle clues to print over the grid in some layouts
- Fix a crashing bug when printing some puzzles
- Improve VoiceOver behavior with respect to focused word after switching focus direction