MarsEdit 2.2.1 is now available as a free update for MarsEdit 2 users.
This release addresses a number of bugs and enhances the support for AtomPub-based blogs that was added in 2.2.
A detailed list of changes since 2.2:
- Restore slight indentation to Title column in blog posts list
- Fix a crash that could occur when typing Thai and other characters that use more than one glyph per character.
- Fix a bug that prevented using categories with single quotes in them on Blogger.
- Fix a bug that prevented adding new categories to a freshly configured blog.
- Fix a bug where selecting category could undo category choice from toolbar popup
- Fix bugs that caused the upload and insert buttons in media manager to stay enabled inappropriately
- AtomPub-specific fixes
nodes that have namespace prefixes
- Be sure to properly strip
markup child from xhtml content nodes
- Eliminate obsolete attribute behavior for
- Fix resolution of relative URLs in service document
- Support “Excerpt” field for AtomPub, mapping to the “Summary” attribute.
- Recognize a blog’s category list when embedded inline in service document.
- Fix a bug that caused inappropriate UI fields to show on AtomPub blogs.
- Show correct error message if AtomPub disabled on a WordPress blog.
- Enable support for adding categories if the categories are not fixed
Hope you enjoy the update!