MarsEdit 4.0.8: Fix Media Manager PermissionsMarch 27th, 2018
MarsEdit 4.0.8 is now available for download from the MarsEdit home page and from the Mac App Store.
This update brings a number of bug fixes and minor enhancements. Most notably, it fixes an issue where double-clicking an image from the Media Manager might result in an image that MarsEdit could not access, leaving a “?” placeholder image in the published post.
- Fix a bug where images from Media Manager were not always permitted to be inserted into posts
- Fix a bug that could cause slow text layout in the plain text editor
- Disable Tags field when editing WordPress Page entries, where they’re not allowed
- Ensure escape and cmd-. keyboard shortcuts work as expected for cancel button in panels
- Enable the ‘Copy Published Link’ and ‘Send to Blog’ menu items when the preview window is active