MarsEdit 4.4: Micro.blog and Performance ImprovementsJuly 28th, 2020
MarsEdit 4.4 is now available on the MarsEdit site and on the Mac App Store.
This update supports a ton of new features for Micro.blog, and a variety of performance improvements and bug fixes for all users.
Complete list of changes for this release:
- Improved performance for blog refreshing – now shows posts as they load when possible
- Micro.blog improvements
- Now an officially supported publishing system
- Can now edit Page and Post type entries
- Supports sending Draft status posts to server
- Supports downloading entire history of posts
- Bug fixes
- Restore ability to type to select items in the media manager icon view
- Don’t support New Page menu option for blogs that don’t support pages
- Restore drag and drop ability from the “Published” tab of the Media Manager
- Fix a bug that prevented all authors from being listed on blogs with more than 50 authors
- Search now matches substrings found in custom field values of posts
- Ensure the View on Web menu item is enabled whenever a published blog post is selected
If you enjoy MarsEdit, please consider writing a review or rating the app on the Mac App Store, spreading the word on Facebook or Twitter, and of course, writing about the app on your own blog! Thanks for your support.