Hot on the heels of MarsEdit 4.4, MarsEdit 4.4.2 is now available on the MarsEdit site and has been submitted for review on the Mac App Store. (If you updated to 4.4.1 previously, 4.4.2 is a quick fix to address a crash in that release.)
This update addresses a few annoying issues that cropped up in the 4.4 release, as well as some other issues that I had been working on fixes for after the 4.4 release was completed.
Complete list of changes for this release:
- Fix a bug that prevented changes like setting categories from working when editing an existing WordPress post
- Fix a performance issue that could occur when publishing to a blog with a large number of posts
- Fix a bug from 4.4 that caused all blogs to show a disclosure triangle even if they don’t support Page entries
- Fix a bug from 4.4 that caused Movable Type tags and slug values to not be displayed
- Fix a crash when uploading images to a blog where authentication is requested
If you enjoy MarsEdit, please consider writing a review or rating the app on the Mac App Store, spreading the word on Facebook or Twitter, and of course, writing about the app on your own blog! Thanks for your support.