This update includes some subtle improvements to the placement of clue numbers and letters in the puzzle grid, both in the on-screen rendition and in the version that is generated when printing. It also includes some bug fixes and new menu items and a keyboard shortcut for switching direction.
Complete list of changes for this release:
- Improved positioning of clue numbers and letters in puzzle grid
- Improved layout of puzzle grid when printing
- Web Puzzle panel now defaults to the last puzzle source opened
- Added menu items for switching puzzle direction and moving to next and previous words
- Fixed a crash that rarely occurred while printing
- Fixed a crash that could occur when opening a new puzzle