FastScripts 3.0.4 is now available on the FastScripts home page, or by selecting “Check for Update” from the FastScripts menu.
This update is a quick follow-up to Monday’s 3.0.3 release, which included some fairly substantial “beneath the surface” changes to how scripts are run. There turned out to be some pretty substantial side-effects to those changes, but I hope that I’ve addressed most if not all of them in this update!
Complete list of changes for this release:
- Restore ability to run Automator Actions
- Restore functionality that suspendsw script execution while conflicting keyboard shortcut is still held
- Fix a crash that could occur when aliases in the script folder become unresolveable
- Fix a bug that could cause variables in scripts to become undefined after interacting with other apps
- Improve the error message that is presented when trying to run a shell script without executable permission