MarsEdit 5.0.4: Restore Preview Window PrintingFebruary 24th, 2023
MarsEdit 5.0.4 is now available on the MarsEdit site and has been submitted for review to the Mac App Store.
This update restores the inadvertently removed ability to print from the Preview Window, and a variety of bug fixes:
- Restore the ability to print from the Preview Window
- Fix a crash that could occur while importing MarsEdit 3 data
- Fix a bug where clicking the circle icon on the date picker calendar didn’t properly set the date to “now”
- Saving the Network Log to file now defaults to a .txt extension and reveals after saving
- Restore functionality of Copy/Paste in the New Blog panel
- Prevent the “Autosave Popover” from appearing on MarsEdit document windows
If you enjoy MarsEdit, please consider writing a review or rating the app on the Mac App Store, spreading the word on Facebook or Twitter, and of course, writing about the app on your own blog! Thanks for your support.