FastScripts 3.2.6 is now available on the FastScripts home page, or by selecting “Check for Update” from the FastScripts menu.
This update is primarily intended for users who are beta testing the forthcoming macOS Sonoma update. Apple made substantial changes to the infrastructure of menus and there were some edge cases for FastScripts to work around.
Here is the complete list of changes for this release:
- Fix a bug that caused system-wide keyboard shortcuts to appear on script menu items with the same name
- macOS Sonoma Beta 1 compatibility fixes
- Fix an issue that prevented option/shift/command modifiers working when selecting menu items
- Prevent a crash that could occur when pressing the delete key in Scriptlight search field
- Fix a problem that caused a Scriptlight search result to run twice when invoked with return key from search field