This update includes a fix for crashes that could occur while printing a puzzle or shortly after. It also includes support for two new puzzle sources, one free and one premium.
First, the Washington Post Sunday puzzle, by Evan Birnholz. Years ago, Black Ink had support for downloading this puzzle, but it disappeared at some point. It’s great to have it back on the roster!
Complete list of changes for this release:
- Added Washington Post Sunday to the web puzzles list
- Added Liz Gorski’s Crossword Nation premium puzzle
- Fix a crashing bug that could occur while printing or shortly after
- Fix a bug that could distort the puzzle shape when zooming in or out of full screen mode
- Fix a bug that caused part of a checkbox label in preferences to be cut off