This update includes a number of refinements to the WordPress media syncing functionality added in version 4.5, and a few other fixes:
- Improved performance when loading a large number of freshly synced media items
- Can now separately specify the number of media items, posts, and pages, to download/sync from a blog
- Fix a bug that caused the wrong image to be dragged/inserted when selecting items with a search filter in place
- Fix the sort order of posts when using the search/filter in the main window
- No longer showing media items in the main blog post list when searching for posts
- Fix a crashing bug when selecting “View on Web” for a blog with a home page URL that has a space in it
If you enjoy MarsEdit, please consider writing a review or rating the app on the Mac App Store, spreading the word on Facebook or Twitter, and of course, writing about the app on your own blog! Thanks for your support.