This update includes more refinements to the Media Manager changes that debuted in 4.5, restoring the ability to drag images from the Upload List to a post, and fixing a number of minor bugs.
Here’s the complete list of changes for this release:
- Restored ability to drag files from the Uploads list to the post content or featured image
- Fixed a crash when dragging images from Apple Photos in the Media Manager
- Control-clicking an item in the Media Manager now selects it before presenting a contextual menu
- Fixed a bug that caused the post editor window to become frontmost after it finished sending to blog
- Fixed a bug that prevented all tags from being deleted from an already-published WordPress post
- Scripted replacement of text in plain text editor now preserves selection
- “Edit Read More Content” menu item now works even if the text content area was not focused
If you enjoy MarsEdit, please consider writing a review or rating the app on the Mac App Store, spreading the word on Facebook or Twitter, and of course, writing about the app on your own blog! Thanks for your support.