This update includes an option for media syncing to download only thumbnail-sized images, for folks who don’t want to download a complete archive of the images on their blog. It also includes a fix for editing Page type entries on WordPress blogs, and a variety of other fixes:
- Support a new per-blog option to download only thumbnails instead of full-sized image files from WordPress blogs
- Fix an issue that caused editing WordPress Page entries to prompt for a password
- Improve error messages for WordPress blogs when user is not permitted to perform certain tasks
- Relative dates of items in the post list are now updated periodically to keep them accurate
- Fix an issue that caused blank posts to be opened at launch in some instances
- Revise the appearance of progress panels displayed by the app
Update: MarsEdit 4.5.5 is now available, with a quick fix for a crashing bug that could affect users whose posts list is empty.
If you enjoy MarsEdit, please consider writing a review or rating the app on the Mac App Store, spreading the word on Facebook or Twitter, and of course, writing about the app on your own blog! Thanks for your support.