FastScripts 3.1.1 is now available on the FastScripts home page, or by selecting “Check for Update” from the FastScripts menu.
This update includes a change to the Software Update mechanism so that when future updates to FastScripts are available, you will be prompted with a passive system notification, rather than the full update dialog that demands your immediate attention. Because of this change, you will be asked after updating to approve notifications from FastScripts. I recommend approving this request.
Complete list of changes for this release:
- Software Updates are now announced via system notifications when authorized
- Recently run scripts are now exposed by FastScripts’s own scripting interface
- The FastScripts menu can now be presented by keyboard shortcut even if the menu bar icon is not visible
- Check for Updates now includes a link to Version History when there are no new updates
- Mitigate a problem that could occasionally cause a delay when invoking a script
- Recent Scripts now appear below App-Specific Scripts in search results