This update improves several issues that snuck through the cracks in the substantial 5.1 update, which was released last week.
Here’s the complete list of changes for this release:
- Restore functionality of the MarsEdit Micropost app extension
- Cmd-Shift-D shortcut now works to send a post from the Micropost panel
- Fix syntax highlighting of entity references within HTML blocks
- Fix a bug in which published posts sometimems remained in Local Drafts folder
- Fix a bug that prevented Mastodon blogs with MP3 media items from refreshing
- Fix a crash when refreshing a WordPress blog with a malformed featured image post
- Improve performance when initializing a data source with lots of posts with featured images
- Restore dynamic hiding/showing of advanced menu items while holding/releasing option key
- Disable formatting keyboard shortcuts in Mastodon Micropost panel, since it doesn’t support markup
If you enjoy MarsEdit, please consider writing a review or rating the app on the Mac App Store, spreading the word on Facebook or Twitter, and of course, writing about the app on your own blog! Thanks for your support.