This update continues to improve the stability, performance, and functionality of the app.
Complete list of changes for this release:
- Restore inference of alt text from image file name if it looks like prose
- Improve inference of post title from content when no explicit title
- Improve reliability of plain-text editor syntax highlighting
- Improve first-time authentication behavior with TextPattern blogs
- Fix a crash while refreshing that affected some WordPress blogs
- Fix a crash that could occur when using AppleScript to create a new draft based on an existing post
- Fix a bug where pasting a link on a freshly-uploaded image could cause it to revert to pending upload state
- Fix a bug that prevented default Title field visibility from being respected after editing a post
If you enjoy MarsEdit, please consider writing a review or rating the app on the Mac App Store, spreading the word on Facebook or Twitter, and of course, writing about the app on your own blog! Thanks for your support.